Connie is Director of Practice Development and Patient Care. She oversees all aspects of the dental practice. She joined Dentistry on Dundas in 1997. With more than 30 years experience in dental administration and communications, she takes great pride in providing a positive and happy experience for all patients.
Including her leadership role she also manages treatment coordination and is responsible for ensuring communication between patients and staff is friendly, seamless and effective.
She is an expert in explaining treatment recommendations and options, handling insurance estimates, and creating comfortable financial arrangements for patients’ treatments.
Connie manages the practice’s external communications. She coordinates community involvement programs and sponsorships, and manages the practice’s social media program.
Her continuing education includes a Certificate in the Adult Teaching and Training Program at Durham College and she developed and taught a Treatment Coordinator workshop for Durham College in 2015. She has also been called upon to guest lecture in the Dental Administration Program.
Connie loves to travel and enjoys discussing new destinations with patients and colleagues: “Travel has changed me. It sparks my soul. It triggers self awareness and an appreciation for my own life, lives around me and our planet. Travel has expanded my perspective on all these things.”
- Favourite Quote: “Don’t believe everything you think
- Favourite Magazine: Atomic Ranch
- Favourite Movie: There are soooo many…..Gone with the Wind, Fried Green Tomatos, Moonstruck
- Favourite Person: My dog...is that wrong?
- Favourite Food: Anything with Cilantro
- Favourite Website: Help eliminate puppy mills in Ontario - http://www.kismutt.com/puppy-mills.html
- I absolutely love: Travelling
- On my days off, I: Sleep in, love to read and learn something new, entertain friends and family, and workout!