Debra’s enthusiasm for dental health saw her return to school after five years spent working as a Certified Dental Assistant in Alberta to further her education, graduating as a Registered Dental Hygienist in 2007. Debra’s broad experience and education make her a very knowledgeable and valuable addition to the Dentistry on Dundas team. Debra has a warm uplifting personality and strives to improve the oral health and well being of all of her patients. She is great at listening to concerns and explaining things in a way that patients can understand.
- Favourite Quote: “Don’t be afraid of Fear”
- Favourite Book: The Red Tent - Anita Diamant
- Favourite Movie: Summer Rental
- Favourite Person: There are a few, I can’t decide! So many strong women in my life!
- Favourite Food: Stinky Cheese
- Favourite Website: www.ted.com
- Favourite Thing to do at work: Clean areas that no one cleans!
- I absolutely love: Stinky cheese and red wine
- I dislike: doing laundry
- Pet Peeves: When people don’t pick up after themselves
- AKA: Deb-OR-AHH