A general dentist in private practice for 33 years, Mark Librach graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty Of Dentistry in 1987. He has experience in all disciplines of dentistry with emphasis on orthodontics, aesthetics, implants and full mouth reconstructive therapies. He is certified in 3D radiology, Invisalign and Healthy Start orthodontics.
As a student he served as president of Pi Chapter of Alpha Omega Dental Society and in 2000 became president of the Toronto Alumni Chapter. He presently Chairs an International and North American lecture series on dentistry on behalf of Alpha Omega.
He has lectured around the world on various disciplines of dentistry with focus on Dental CAD/CAM technology, the advantages of 3D radiology and practice management. He has been an integral part of Toronto’s Academy of Dentistry Winter Clinic committee for over twenty-five years. He served as President of the prestigious Toronto Crown and Bridge Study Club in 2008. He is an active member of many dental associations including the Canadian Dental Association, the American Dental Association, Ontario Dental Association and Chicago Dental Society. Dr. Librach holds Fellowships in the Pierre Fauchard Academy and the American College of Dentists.
He resides in Toronto with his wife Heather (interior designer) and their two children, Dawn (a vintage clothing entrepreneur) and Dr. Matt who is now practicing dentistry alongside his proud father. He enjoys sailing, skiing, biking and travel.
- Favourite Quote: “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” - Woody Allen
- Favourite Book: The Hungry Caterpillar
- Favourite Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
- Favourite Person: Aidan, My grandson!
- Favourite Food: Chocolate
- Favourite Website: dentistryondundas.com and rewindcouture.com
- Favourite Thing: My office and patients
- Favourite Thing to do at work: Sing to my staff and patients
- I absolutely love: Skiing
- I dislike: the phrase, “it can’t be done”
- Pet Peeves: People texting while talking to you
- AKA: “The good looking one”