Polly graduated from Durham College in May of 2006 with presidential and academic honours. Polly brings with her a gentle and compassionate approach to dental treatment with a strong focus on prevention and education. Polly has been with Dentistry on Dundas since February 2008.
Polly lives with her husband and four children in Oshawa. Polly and her family just welcomed a new baby boy, Milo, to the family. She also has two older boys, 13 and 8, and a 6 year old daughter. Her family enjoys spending summers at the trailer on Stony Lake and winters on the slopes skiing. She is currently enjoying spending the year of maternity leave at home with her family and will rejoin the Dentistry on Dundas team in April 2016.
- Favourite Quote: “Look at my body!!!” - my son
- Favourite Book: A Fine Balance, by Rohinton Mistry
- Favourite Movie: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
- Favourite Person: My husband
- Favourite Food: Homemade pizza
- Favourite Thing: My bed
- I absolutely love: My family
- I dislike: Blackflies
- Pet Peeves: Gum chewing
- AKA: Mom