Dental Snoring Appliance
Is your snoring keeping your bed partner awake?
Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) can take a toll on your quality of life. These problems can cause daytime sleepiness, which affects your mental alertness, mood, memory, productivity and relationships.
Your Snoring and Apnea may be linked to:
- Driving and work-related accidents
- High blood pressure
- Stroke, heart attack, and other heart problems
- Depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders
Dentistry on Dundas offers, the Panthera D-SAD, dental appliance to treat snoring and/or sleep apnea.
How it works
Indeed, the snoring and/or sleep apnea problem is due to a collapsing of the upper airway caused by the muscles of the throat relaxing during sleep. To maintain an adequate respiratory flow, the person asleep must consequently make an effort to breathe. To open the upper airway, the appliance moves the lower jaw forward to a comfortable position thus enabling you to breathe during your sleep.
The soft structure of the throat vibrates as air is forced through a narrow airway, which produces the snoring sound.
The soft structure completely obstructs the airway. The patient stops breathing for more than 10 seconds and sometimes this can happen over 30 times per hour.
The Panthera D-SAD moves and maintains the lower jaw in a forward position. Air can flow normally.
Why Choose the D-SAD
- Eliminates noise completely - 69% of men and 46% of women snore
- Restores balance in your relationship - 51% of divorces involved snoring
- You can sleep with your partner - 26% of couples sleep in separate bedrooms
- You can travel without disturbing ofthers. - 17% seek professional advice for anxiety about out-of-town trips
The Panthera D-SAD is 3D printed
Using the latest technology in 3D printing, the Panthera D-SAD is manufactured to fit only you. Thanks to this process, the outcome is the most predictable: Panthera Dental offers the most durable appliance on the market, perfectly adapted to each patient.
Clik the link below to make an appointment or call our office to learn moreMake an appointment